Saturday, November 21, 2009

My keyboard is dying, day by day...

Now, before anything this is my keyboard...



Yup, the Razer Tarantula, bought it around 3 years ago I think. And it's awesome, even though it's being torn up by my insane finger dexterity... o_O

So at first, the writings on the keyboard get scrapped off. You can't even see the Dot (.) button and the Coma (,) button anymore. And I can't see I, M, half-of-Enter, half-of-Shift and O. Lol, H button is being defective too. I need to press it hard. M button just defected last week, but it's even more annoying since I have to press at EXACTLY the RIGHT side of the button. @_@
And the B button double types itself.

Oh and did I mention, my house is effed up too. It either double clicks, or doesn't click at all sometimes.
O_o


Yup, another Razer product. I love Razer, heck my mouse pad is from Razer too. Now the mouse that I want, is this...

So....
Awesome....
@_@

So yeah, damnit, I think P double types now too....
T_T


0 comments: