Thursday, December 24, 2009

I lost a bet with my dad... @_@

So I was at this pizza shop in PJ called Yellow Cab, I think. o_O Yeah, anyways, me, mom, dad and my lil' sister was waiting for the pizza outside and then this guy who sells cupcakes comes along. He went all, "Oh hi there little girl!" on another kid with her mom walking at the, walking, thingy, o_O and completely messed up the kid's mind to whine to her mom to get her a cupcake.

So yeah, and then my little sister being the nosy-brat she is saw that and was like, "Mummy! Lisa nak cupcake PLEEEEAAAASSEE!!" and so my mom took her there. And then since the guy was a bit closer, me and my dad heard him talk to my mom. I was thinking, "Gosh, is this guy a faggot?" because of the way he talks and suddenly my dad said, "Look, a faggot!"

Me: @_@ I was thinking the same thing... XD
Dad: Haha, yeah, well you know, just look at him... o_O
Me: I bet 10 bucks that he's gay. =D
Dad: >_>

*mom comes back*

Mom: Bla bla bla, his wife made the cupcakes.
Dad: HAH! WIFE! >:O) 10 bucks plz...
Me: *bangs head on table*
Mom: *eats cupcake* This is good... O_o
Dad: *eats a little* Hmm, nice...
Me: *bites* That faggot is gooood.... o_O
Mom and Dad: *laughs*

0 comments: